Photo beautifully done by Keri McCarthy Photography, Cumberland, RI

Tuesday, January 4, 2011



Well, I am determined this year to figure out this whole blogging thing. I have realized that I desperately need an outlet for my thoughts and I believe that blogging could be just that for me. 
I am a stay-at-home mom with three children, plus one. (my niece who comes to play Mon - Fri). My children are Kennah-8 years old, Ellah-3 years old, and Matthew-9 months old (and my niece Leah is 15 months old). I LOVE being home with the kids but also miss the joy, intellectual satisfaction and sanity that comes from being around people older than 10 on a daily basis!! I have been, for the last 10 years, trying to decide what I want to do "when I grow up" and I have finally decided. So, in addition to being a full time mom, I am going back to school....nursing school! I am a little scared/nervous/bewildered but I feel a sense of freedom in finally knowing what I want to do for the rest of my life.....so, here we go!!  Feel free to come back often as I chronicle my life and thoughts, I'd love to share it all with you.
(The beautiful pictures are courtesy of Keri McCarthy Photography, Cumberland, RI)

No comments:

Post a Comment